Winter Watch Program
$185.00 plus Chemicals
When winter sets in, you take all the precautions necessary to avoid any damage to your swimming pool. If you have time constraints and require professional help, we can help you winterize your swimming pool. Finn’s Pool and Spa Service now offers a winter watch program. This service will be offered after all the leaves have dropped from the trees.
Our team of swimming pool technicians are well versed with filling, cleaning, repairing and vacuuming a pool with speed and efficiency.
For more information, contact us or call us at 703-938-3829.
THE SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Removing the safety mesh cover
- Hand blowing all leaves and debris away from the pool area
- Vacuuming and skimming the pool
- Pump the water level down 6 inches from tile line
- Adding chemicals (additional cost)
THE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Protecting tiles from costly freeze damage in January and February
- Removing organic material from under cover and pool
- Improves water condition at opening
- Shortens clean up time at opening
- Reduces the number of times the filter will need to be back washed after opening
Program 1 – Standard Treatment
3 Chlorine shock
$35.00 + tax
Program 2 – Enzyme and Phosphate Remover Treatment
2 quarts of concentrated commercial grade enzymes
2 pints of concentrated commercial grade phosphate remover
$149.00 + tax (guarantees good water condition before May 15)